Welcome to Calvary Chapel Lake Arrowhead! We are excited that you have chosen to vist our website. We hope you will find what you are looking for and join us for one of our weekly services or studies.
At CCLA, you’ll be welcomed by people who are genuinely excited to have you with us.
Below you will find what to expect when you arrive at CCLA. All of our services are casual and contemporary.
8:30 AM: Sunday Morning Service – Pastor Scott* – Sanctuary
10:30 AM: Sunday Morning Service – Pastor Scott* – Sanctuary
10:30 AM: Youth & Children’s Ministries – Youth Room
6:30 AM: Men’s Prayer – Sanctuary
6:30 PM: Men’s Life Group – Youth Room*
6:30 PM: Women’s Bible Study – Sanctuary*
6:00 PM: Mid-Week Fellowship– Sanctuary*
6:30 PM: Youth Ministries – Youth Room
6:00 PM Grief Share
7:00 PM: Spanish Ministry – Youth Room
*Children’s Ministry & Nursery Available
At a weekend service, you can expect:
- Each of our services last about an hour and 15 minutes.
- Thought-provoking and engaging messages based on the Bible.
- Teaching from our Senior Pastor Scott Stout.
- Contemporary worship music and opportunities for prayer.
- Fun Biblically- based teaching for your kids.
- Join one of our ministries and get to know people you can grow, laugh, and serve with. We have groups for men, women, couples, students, and more!
- God created you with gifts and skills that you can use to change lives in your church, community and the world. There are many ways to serve at CCLA and get connected.
- We want to equip you with the tools to help you develop into a committed, mature follower of Christ.
Your family will enjoy:
- A place just for kids. Each weekend and on Wednesday evenings CCLA Children’s Ministry, newborns through 5th graders, learn the truth about who God is and who they are because of Him through age-specific lessons, small groups, and trusted adult leadership.
- CCLA Junior High Ministry features worship, discussion, and relevant teaching for 6th through 8th graders.
- CCLA High School Ministry, students 9th through 12th grade, features worship and discussion addressing real issues teens face each day.