Calvary Chapel of Lake Arrowhead is a non-denominational evangelical Christian church. Our mission is to “Know Christ and Make Him Known”. Our goal is to equip and build up believers to reach the world for Christ, through fellowship, prayer, worship, study of the Word, training in discipleship, developing and using spiritual gifts.
“And the things which you have heard from me in the presence of many witnesses, these entrust to faithful men, who will be able to teach others also.” -Timothy 2:2 (NASB)
- The Bible is the Word of God. It is inspired by God and without error.
- God is loving, all powerful, all knowing, and morally perfect. He created the world and is in complete control of heaven and earth.
- Jesus Christ is God. He was born of a virgin. He lived a sinless life. He performed miracles. Through His death and resurrection, He made atonement for our sin. He rose from the dead. He ascended to heaven, and He will personally return in power and glory.
- Lost and sinful people must be saved and the only hope of salvation is through belief that Jesus Christ paid the penalty of sin, through His death and resurrection.
- The ministry of the Holy Spirit happens today and it is by His indwelling that Christians are enabled to love and serve one another, and live godly lives.
- Both the saved and the unsaved will be resurrected. The saved will be resurrected to eternity in heaven. The unsaved will be resurrected to eternity in hell.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
- Our supreme desire is to know Christ and to be conformed into His image by the power of the Holy Spirit, and to make Him known to others.
Statement of Faith in Practice by:
- Worshiping God by knowing and loving Him as a daily part of my life.
- Being a disciple of Jesus Christ by living a lifestyle which seeks to obey His teachings and commandments.
- Fellowshipping, loving, and living in unity with other believers.
- Taking opportunities to evangelize and make Christ known to others.
- Serving and being an active part of this church by praying and sharing in its vision, ministry and testimony.